Output: high 950LM
suggested output: high 1350LUMEN
Light mode: high,strobe
Run Time: 1.5H
Suggested Run Time: 2h
Lux: High ≥13000Lux
Color temp: 5700-7000k
Beam Angel: 8.6deg
Light Effect: spot light
Beam Distance: high≥220m
Light System: parabolic reflector
Battery: 2*16340/700mAh rechargeable
Housing Material: aluminum alloy
Impact resistance: 2m
Switch operation: Rotary switch, momentary on and constant on both available. Turn left side FOR momentary mode, turn right side for constant on. Turn once for steady on and quickly turn twice for strobe.
Net weight: 129g with battery
Tactical Flashlight with Mount: G1103
1) 1*SST40 light chip produces brightness up to 1350 lumens with a beam distance of 220m.
2) 4 Lighting Modes: Constant/Momentary On, Constant/Momentary strobe.
3) Perfect for Glock rail and all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. Adjustable rail mounting system, this weapon light can be adjusted between 20-22mm to fit other similar rails well.
4) Battery: Powered by 2 * 16340 rechargeable batteries of 700 mAh, supports 1350 lumens for 2h continuous operation. The battery can be taken out by pulling the buckle on the top. You can easily charge the battery through the charger base included in the package.
5) Material: Grade III anodized Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy housing. More durable than standard rail mounted lights, which are dust-proof and waterproof.
6) How to Use the Rotary Switch:
1. CONSTANT ON: press the rotary switch completely to the right.
2. CONSTANT STROBE: press twice quickly to the right to turn on instant strobe, and then press the rotary switch completely to lock the strobe.
3. MOMENTARY ON: press the rotary switch to the left.
4. MOMENTARY STROBE: press the rotary switch twice to the left.